iNNTD was created and designed to recognize the needs of young children and to raise awareness of the positive correlation between educational training and improving quality care within our communities. This international incentive is a part of “The Week of the Young Child,” an annual celebration sponsored by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
On Saturday, April 17th, Nannies and Educators from across the globe will gather to attend events designed to meet their unique needs. This affordable training is a wonderful opportunity to network with other nannies in your area and enhance your professional skills and knowledge.
This year is a little different with all the content being shared at all events.
Our attendees will have the opportunity to access the complete content after the event too.
Interviews confirmed with:
- Dr. Jane Nelsen, author of Positive Discipline
- Lisa Murphy, the Ooey Gooey Lady™
- Jamie Grayson, baby gear expert and influencer
- Dr. Tom Kinsella on chiropractic care
- Danny Joe of Danny Joe’s Treehouse
- Neuroscience & the Early Years from Norland College
- Crystal Crawford on Trauma Informed Care
- Leigh Aberle on Showcasing Your Unique Talents
- Lora Brawley on Nanny Contracts
- Transitioning in Your Job: Adding Manager Duties
- Respect based care for your nanny practice from Peaceful Learning Nanny Agency
- Clever techniques for tweaking some challenging behaviors from infants to teens with Patty Maxwell
- Establishing a Gentle Family Friendly Routine with Your Newborn with Wiebke Mechau
much more to come!
UK Nanny Hosts INNTD 2021
Once again UK Nanny is happy to host the iNNTD UK event and to provide a day of training. Due to Covid-19 rules we can offer 20 places on Saturday 17th April 2021. Lateral flow tests will be provided on site.
Come and join us at The Strathbourne Hotel Kensington. Lunch, refreshments and the all important goodie bag will be provided.
To book your space please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to Nannypalooza for their dedication and to Homework Solutions in sponsoring this amazing event each year.