So how does voting work?
A common question we get asked a lot every year is how do I vote in the UK Nanny Awards?
These awards are the only ones dedicated to the Nanny industry. As we say “Everything Nanny”
We have 10 categories. You can vote in 8 of them by following a link on our website. These include Best Payroll Company, Best Insurance Company, Best Nanny Training Provider and more. Our Agency and UK Nanny of the Year are not voted for by the general public as this is not a popularity contest.
Best Nanny Agency is voted in 2 parts.
- Step 1. UK Nanny Events Facebook group vote. These are then put into order from the highest to the lowest. Depending on how many nominees there are lets say 10 the first placed would get 10 points and so on.
- Step 2. All of the top 5 agencies will get a call from a mystery shopper. They score them on how quick the phone was answered, how professional the agent was, how knowledgeable and did they explain payroll and fee structure.
- Step 3. The Agencies social media and website are then evaluated.
- Step 4. Scores are totalled and a winner emerges.
This year we had 2 winners East Green Childcare Service and Kensington Nannies.
UK Nanny of the Year.
- Step 1. Nominations are submitted via the UK Nanny website are evaluated.
- Step 2. Once a nomination is evaluated, made sure it has been correctly filled out, another form goes out asking the candidate whether they will accept the nomination.
- Step 3. If the candidate accepts the nomination then another more in depth document is sent with a deadline.
- Step 4. Once the deadline passes all completed forms are sent to the Judging panel and scores are evaluated.
- Step 5. Judges return score sheets in a timely manner.
- Step 6. Our judges scores are then added together and a winner emerges.
UK Nanny of the Year 2022 Finalists
All other categories.
- Step 1. Voting takes place on a link via UK Nanny website.
- Step 2. Voting ends.
- Step 3. The votes are then counted.
- Step 4. Winners emerge.